Happy Christmas Poems & Poetry 2011
Rejoice that we are all together
For a day like this.
Two things keep us happy, warm
A Christmas hug from you my dear
And in return a Christmas Kiss.
For a day like this.
Two things keep us happy, warm
A Christmas hug from you my dear
And in return a Christmas Kiss.
Merry Christmas from the heart,
To ones I hope will never part.
To ones I hope will never part.
====
Christmas is great;
My time is mine to spend;
I can be with friends or watch TV;
I wish it would never end.
I don’t miss school or homework;
I really like to be free;
But I’ll miss you when I’m gone from school;
You’re just what a teacher should be.
So have a perfect Christmas;
Be sure to have lots of fun;
I look forward to seeing you again,
When Christmas is done.
I made a Christmas wish for you,
For a holiday full of pleasure,
Friends and family all around,
And memories to treasure.
I wish for you a Christmas filled
With joyous holiday cheer;
I wish you a Merry Christmas,
And a very Happy New Year!
My time is mine to spend;
I can be with friends or watch TV;
I wish it would never end.
I don’t miss school or homework;
I really like to be free;
But I’ll miss you when I’m gone from school;
You’re just what a teacher should be.
So have a perfect Christmas;
Be sure to have lots of fun;
I look forward to seeing you again,
When Christmas is done.
I made a Christmas wish for you,
For a holiday full of pleasure,
Friends and family all around,
And memories to treasure.
I wish for you a Christmas filled
With joyous holiday cheer;
I wish you a Merry Christmas,
And a very Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment